Palace on Wheels deal
Explore India’s Golden Triangle in comfort on board the “Palace on Wheels” heritage train.
More info about this deal
Always wanted to travel to India?
Explore this beautiful and diverse land in royal style aboard the ‘Palace on Wheels heritage train, listed by Conde Nast magazine as number 5 in the top 10 train journeys of the world.
Once again we’ve chartered the entire train in September 2019 on a 9-day heritage rail tour of India’s famous Rajasthan region including 7 nights on board. Reflecting the majesty of a bygone era, the ‘Palace on Wheels’ will take you on fully-guided tours to a host of attractions, including Delhi, Jaipur, the Blue City of Jodhpur, the Golden City of Jaisalmer, Bharatpur and the world famous Taj Mahal. Once aboard, you’ll enter a world of warmth, hospitality and history. Each carriage has been designed with comfort and style in mind, with picturesque interiors, thoughtful amenities and tasteful design and space –
all coming together to ensure your journey onboard will be a truly unforgettable one.
Limited to 38 cabins (no sharing of course) – be quick to secure yours!
Incredible value at A$7563 per person plus air
- What’s included?
- First night in New Delhi at the 5 star Vivanta by Taj – Dwarka Hotel including breakfast
- Delhi city tour
- Own cabin on board the Palace on Wheels – whole train chartered exclusively by Two’s a Crowd.
- All meals included (2 onboard restaurants) as per itinerary.
- Several lunches and dinners at 5-star hotels
- Campfire dinner in the dunes in the Thar Desert near Jaisalmer
- High tea and Son-et-Lumiere at Chittogarh Fort
- Fully guided sightseeing in airconditioned coaches
- Private transfers
- Two’s a Crowd Tour Host from Australia
- Plus so much more!
Contact us on 1300 573 044 to find more about this deal!